Are you into aromatherapy and essential oils yet? You should be! I’ve been using essential oils since I first got into natural health when relocating from Florida to Arizona in 1998. Lavender, peppermint, orange, geranium and ylang ylang are long-time favorites. I even use to make glycerin soap scented with essential oils! I diffuse them all day, every day (they’re so much better than candles) and love to take them along to workshops and events to calm myself or wake up my participants. I wear a lava bead bracelet with essential oils on it every day…so if you see me sniffing my wrist, you’ll know why!
With my 2021 word being STRONG, I wanted to return to more natural living including
- aromatherapy at home
- making my own cleaners without chemicals
- making my own scrubs, facial masks and skin treatments
- moving to more natural skin care and makeup
- relieving some of the stress on my system that comes from synthetic scents and chemical-laden cleaners and candles
- AND A BIG ONE…adding oils to my water and my recipes, which you can’t do unless they’re of Young Living quality and standards
If you have interest or questions, I have over twenty years of experience with oils and natural health to share with you!
Making a small change of chemical cleaners to natural cleaners or from candles and plug-ins to diffusing oils will make a huge difference in your overall health.
Fun tip: use peppermint oil on your forehead and behind your ears instead of taking a pain killer.
I am excited to try their chest rub and Thieves household cleaner! I added them to my initial kit order. I’ll share it all with you when they arrive!
Here’s my Pinterest board to follow for Young Living Essential Oils info and diffuser recipes: Pinterest board
Ready to join me in this oily journey?
Check out Young Living with ME as your go-to guide and join the Granola Babes community! Go Here
Contact me with questions!