***Virtual Color Analysis is temporarily on hold for summer 2023***
Two in-person appointment option are currently available, click here for details.
After receiving multiple requests, I am now happy to offer VIRTUAL color analysis again!
Hi, I’m Tabitha Dumas, Phoenix Image Consultant, the founder of Signature Color Style and pro at Color Analysis. I’ve done hundreds of in-person and virtual color analyses over the past 12 years
If you don’t live in or aren’t planning to visit the Phoenix valley any time soon but still want a color analysis, I am offering a virtual option for the same price of a Basic Color Analysis for $94. It’s all done via email.
For all the general details about my current in-person Phoenix Color Analysis offerings so you can understand the process, read more HERE.
With the virtual option, you submit pictures and and provide me with information and I send back a basic color analysis showing your best colors and all the rules for your Color Code.
Virtually, I will
- review the six Color Codes and how my system works
- show pictures of you “wearing” the different Color Codes to verify yours (I create the images in Canva!)
- go over your specific Color Code rules (shoe/bag color, contrast levels, makeup suggestions, etc.)
- go over your “pop” colors and best neutrals
- create a wardrobe color palette (using the formula of three neutrals + five “pop” colors pictured below)
From your Color Code recommendations, you can decide on the three neutrals and five “pop” colors you want for your wardrobe color palette.
You also receive
- a digital version of the rules for your Color Code
- your digital wardrobe color palette like pictured above
- about 25 links to my articles about colors, putting outfits together, accessorizing, etc.
- Pinterest links
- options for purchasing 27 Hangers Capsule Wardrobe and the current Closet Outfit Planner
- information about upcoming events
This service INCLUDES your digital color swatches ($19 if purchased separately).
You must be able to take pictures of yourself in natural light and send them to me via email.
It’s a fun and enlightening process and will help you dress with confidence, shop more strategically and organize your closet effectively.
Because this is a new offering, I’m going low-tech to start out. Simply reach out via email at email@example.com with “virtual color analysis” in the subject line or text 602.349.1129 to start the process and book your spot! I accent PayPal and Venmo. The cost is $94.
Questions or inquiries? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please pin and share!