If you’re a woman or have loved ones who are women, this topic should be important to you.
Did you know that 1 in 3 women die of heart disease and stroke each year? It’s true, and it’s largely preventable. It’s important to spread the word about heart health and living a healthy lifestyle.
One of the best ways to do that is by celebrating National Wear Red Day with Go Red For Women on Friday, February 6, 2015. Participating can truly save lives.
I support Go Red For Women!
Here are some ways to support this worthwhile cause:
- Ask me for a red dress pin.
- Get involved! Here are great ideas for how to Celebrate National Wear Red Day.
- You can also check out 10 Ways to Go Red.
- Wear red on National Wear Red Day which falls on Friday, February 2nd for 2018. Encourage your friends and coworkers to wear red, too. Share your picture with the hashtag #gored
- Follow Go Red for Women on Twitter and on Facebook and SHARE with your followers.
- Wear a red dress pin ANY time.
One of the best ways to celebrate is to focus on YOUR heart health.
There are tons of great tools and articles from the American Heart Association right here: Live Healthy.
You can also follow my Wellness Pinterest board:
How are YOU planning to Go Red this February? Tell us on the TabithaDumas.com Facebook page.