Does your style need a refresh? Are you tired of the wardrobe overwhelm? Could you use an “all about me” day? You need Style School!
**The next 2023 date is TBA**
The location is the conference room at VEW Property 13634 E Williams Field Rd, Gilbert, AZ 85295 on the north side of Williams Field Rd. just east of Gilbert. We will be seated in comfy executive chairs around a conference table.
Open to women only, ages 18+.
Style School is the place to be if you are…
- wondering what colors and color combinations are best for you
- trying to simplify and maximize your wardrobe
- unsure of how to dress for your body type
- in need of a “real style”
- looking for ways to make shopping for clothes faster, easier and simpler
- curious about capsule wardrobes
- ready to get noticed and carry yourself more confidently
- excited about a fun girls’ day!
Whether you’re a business owner, an entrepreneur, a leader, a creative, a mom or simply a person who wants to be your best self, Style School is where you need to be.
For just one day, it really is all about YOU.
You’re worth it!
One day. Laughter, hands-on assistance and personalized recommendations.
And you’ll love the feedback from your friends!
Your ticket includes
- workshop materials and handouts
- water, coffee and dessert available throughout the day
- lunch + a beverage from Salad and Go (you’ll be asked to choose a salad or wrap + a drink ahead of time and we will eat together during our thirty minute break for lunch)
- energizing “stretch and breathe” session after lunch
- a $10 credit to my mini boutique
- guest visitors from local businesses
- a goody bag
- personal recommendations and suggestions from ME
- special “Style School Only” offers on the Closet Outfit Planner, 27 Hangers Academy, digital color swatches, etc.
- optional 9:00am networking/mastermind continental breakfast
- optional shopping trip at 6:00pm
- more fun surprises!
Dinner might be an option at your own cost.
- confirmation of your Color Code
- body type assessment (are you a B, O, D or X?)
- how to dress for your body type (with lots of visuals!)
- how to accessorize best for your body type
- overview of the four style types (yes, we encourage you to choose one!)
- how to clean out and organize your closet
- how to put outfits together
- how to start a capsule wardrobe
- using Pinterest to elevate your image and explore your style
- & so much more!
Your welcome email will include all updates with the details, lunch menu options, any prep work, etc.
Dress is comfy casual. A fitted outfit in black is suggested if you want to try items on throughout the day. You’ll have plenty of opportunities to try on scarves, jewelry, wraps, jewelry, etc. Many will also be available for purchase in the mini boutique.
How to secure your spot
To keep this as simple as possible and to help avoid extra fees, contact me directly to ask any questions and arrange payment. Paypal, Venmo, cash or check are all great options. Your payment will secure your spot. Call or text 602.349.1129 or email email@example.com
Only ten spots are available!
If you are a solopreneur, new small business owner, ministry leader or non-profit leader and want to attend, please reach to me for special pricing.
9:00am Networking mastermind continental breakfast
10:00am Introductions, ice breaker, Session One
Color Codes, Body Type, Accessorizing
12:00pm Break for lunch on site (includes one salad and one drink from Salad & Go + dessert options from me)
Shop the mini boutique
12:30pm Session Two
Break to shop and network
2:00pm Session Three
Bonus content on hem lengths, scarf tying, etc.
Give away prizes
Shop & network
OPTIONAL 4:30 VIP happy hour and dinner at Tabitha’s house (possibly poolside depending on the weather)
OPTIONAL 6:00 shopping trip!
*any of these details are subject to change at any time 🙂