Is too much STUFF holding you back from the life you want? Do you have stacks of boxes that you’ve stashed things in but have never actually dealt with? Are you ready to have an orderly home where you can live with what you love and find what you need, AND that aligns with your values and priorities? Are you ready to declutter and get organized in 2015?
I am very organized in some ways. I love surrounding myself with pretty things. I have a creative mind that likes to see what I have.
- I waste a lot of time looking for misplaced objects.
- When I’m going to host an event or host people in our home, I almost always have to stash away things to “deal with later.”
- I don’t have a cleaning schedule so I often spend one entire day cleaning.
- We can’t park a car in our garage and there are boxes from our move in 2010 that still haven’t been dealt with.
- I don’t have a good system for the kids’ school papers.
- I don’t keep up with my office filing like I should.
- My laundry room is huge but WAY underutilized.
And I still just plain have too much STUFF, and I know it holds me back from living the life I want.
I told my husband, “I get a lot done as it is but I know if I can declutter and get more organized, it will free me up to either get more done or to actually take time to rest and enjoy what I work so hard for. Either way, it would be a major win.”
I’m diving in and I’d love for you to join me!
I’m using Kathi Lipp’s new book, “Clutter Free: Quick and Easy Steps to Simplifying Your Space.” I read it in two days and it is terrific. I highly recommend it!
If you want to participate in her “Clutter Free 21 Day Challenge,” sign up here. Imagine how much you can get done in 21 days!!
Ready to buy the book? Go here:
Here’s how I did on day 1!
My home office/craft room/studio before and afters:
Sorting into these three boxes like the book suggests helped a LOT.
I gave away 50 items to Goodwill!!
AND as I cleared off the shelves, dusted and organized, I ran across this beauty consultant/vendor apron I had custom made over a year ago and couldn’t find!
The “Clutter Free” community is full of encouraging and lovely women so if you need the camaraderie and accountability, I recommend joining us!
Diving into the clutter?? Let us know on the TabithaDumas.com Facebook page so we can hoo-rah each other and celebrate together!