An online Pinterest workshop from the comfort of your own home!
I love Pinterest and recently reached three MILLION monthly viewers and 16,000 followers…and I’ve never paid for an ad or promoted a pin! I am happy to share my tips and tricks with you!
Get the 101 level guide for getting your Pinterest account going including
- account set-up
- getting started guide
- good, better and best pinning practices
- creating Pinterest boards
- finding accounts to follow
- editing pin titles and descriptions + board details to maximize SEO
- pinning from within Pinterest
- bringing in new content from the web
STEP ONE: Download the free worksheet HERE.
STEP TWO: Check out my ZOOM videos for the steps below.
Step One: Account basics, following other pinners and creating boards
Step Two: Pinning methods and best practices
Step Three: Editing pins and boards
Step Four: Pinning products and blog posts
Step Five: Checking notifications and messages
Step Six: Putting pinnable images into your WordPress blog
Pinterest is my #1 traffic source to the offerings on my blog and I have never spent ANY money on ads. Plus it’s just FUN!
I’ll be adding an EXTRA-advanced version for business owners and Pinterest rock stars soon!
- Using Canva to create your own images
- Finding free images online
- Creating shared boards
- Inviting pin pals
- Finding and inviting friends
- Turning your images into pinnable graphics
- Tracking analytics and using them to adjust your strategy
- Using Pinterest to increase traffic to your offerings
- Networking with Pinterest
Contact me if you’re interested in a personalized strategy session to explore ways you can grow your website traffic with Pinterest!