An online Pinterest workshop from the comfort of your own home!
I love Pinterest and recently reached three MILLION monthly viewers and 20,000 followers…and I’ve never paid for an ad or promoted a pin! I am happy to share my tips and tricks with you!
Get the 101 level guide for getting your Pinterest account going including
- account set-up
- getting started guide
- good, better and best pinning practices
- creating Pinterest boards
- finding accounts to follow
- editing pin titles and descriptions + board details to maximize SEO
- pinning from within Pinterest
- bringing in new content from the web
***Because Pinterest is constantly changing, I am in the process of updating these resources. A 2023 UPDATE is coming soon!***
1:: Account basics, following other pinner and creating boards
2:: Pinning methods and best practices
3:: Editing pins and boards
4:: Pinning products and blog posts
5:: Checking notifications and messages
6:: Putting pinnable images into your WordPress blog
Pinterest is my #1 traffic source to the offerings on my blog and I have never spent ANY money on ads. Plus it’s just FUN!
I’ll be adding an EXTRA-advanced version for business owners and Pinterest rock stars soon!
- Using Canva to create your own images
- Finding free images online
- Creating shared boards
- Inviting pin pals
- Finding and inviting friends
- Turning your images into pinnable graphics
- Tracking analytics and using them to adjust your strategy
- Using Pinterest to increase traffic to your offerings
- Networking with Pinterest
Contact me if you’re interested in a personalized strategy session to explore ways you can grow your website traffic with Pinterest!