I love celebrating mothers all year long! I also love supporting handmade artists! So here are some of my favorite
handmade Mother’s Day gift ideas.
The fact is, my mother has been an incredibly positive influence in my life and she’s also my neighbor, shopping partner, occasional personal chef AND we get to serve side by side at our church.
I love celebrating my mom on Mother’s Day!!
Consider this your gentle reminder that if you still have your mom, celebrating HER should be your top priority for Mother’s Day (along with celebrating your mother-in-law and grandmothers).
I’m amazed at how many people focus on the moms of young kids and their wives, but neglect their own mothers!
And now the handmade Mother’s Day gift ideas I promised.
1. NEW this year! A fabulous luxury gift basket from Sugar Wood. Place your pre-order and it will be shipped Monday May 8th 2017, arriving just in time for Mother’s Day. It includes sea salt topped caramel shortbread, a Sugar Wood coffee mug, salted caramel bites, homemade marshmallows, “Dulce de Leche” caramel flavored lip balm and Sugar Wood nail polish, all packaged up so CUTE!
Go here to pre-order.
2. Creative Carmella creates jewelry that is “hand crafted to tell YOUR story,” many also hand painted. She’s a delight and oh-so-talented. Her pieces are pretty, whimsical and unique. Check her Instagram for shop and sale announcements.
3. Give the gift of fragrance! I love these soy wax melts–every scent I have is, well, scent-sational. HA! Grace is a doll, too. Check her out here Grace Note Candle Co (the pick 3 option is the way to go!)
4. Nothing cheers up a bathroom or kitchen more than these gorgeous crocheted towels from The Vintage Home Studio. They’re pretty but they’re definitely meant to be used. What a treat for a special lady! Order a print or color you know she’ll love. I’m partial to this one.
5. I was given a gorgeous card made by Cheerful Ink and looked her up. Her work is so beautiful and happy!! Get a card and frame it for a sweet gift!
I hope you enjoyed “meeting” some of my favorite artists!
When you shop, let them know that Tabitha sent you!
If you liked this post about Handmade Mother’s Day gift ideas online, please share!
Pin it! here