It’s December and you might be wondering what to get for a special lady in your life. When you give the gift of style, you give a woman a confidence boost and a chance to focus on herself so she can enjoy getting dressed every day.
I’m offering gift certificates you can print yourself or I can mail to you. There are two options (or you can request something custom):
- A three-hour appointment including color analysis and their choice of a closet consult or a shopping trip (this could also include a Goodwill/secondhand shopping tutorial) for $75 (three hours x $25/hour)
- Discover your Signature Color ($29 and all virtual)
- slip one into her stocking
- give it inside a pretty hat box
- add it to a gift card to her favorite store
- attach it to a set of pretty hangers
- wrap it with a clothing item in her favorite color
- add it to a gift card for coffee or a manicure/pedicure and tell her to take an “all about me” day
These appointments offer so many benefits and women sometimes struggle with treating themselves but would gladly accept it as a gift.
Added benefits include
- a cohesive color palette to simplify not only her closet but also all future shopping trips!
- learning to shop more efficiently
- a mix and match wardrobe
- less time, money and stress in getting dressed
- confidence in dressing for her body type
- knowing she’s wearing the right colors
- fine tuning her personal style
- so much more
Whether the woman in your life is girlie and loves color and shopping or struggles with getting dressed, time with me will be fun, educational and efficient. Rest assured I’ll treat her right, whether I come into her closet or take her out shopping. She’s also welcome into my home studio in Chandler. Our time together is all about her!
What happens during a personal shopping appointment
What happens during a closet update
Give the gift of style this holiday season. Contact me to get started! 602.349.1129
Let me know if you have an idea for a different option, I’m open to suggestions on what would best serve your loved one!
Leave a Reply