Most of you already know that I heart Gilbert, AZ.
I also serve on the Gilbert Historical Society Board of Directors as their soon-to-be secretary.
The museum has a really fun event coming up, their annual fundraiser. There will be entertainment, food, the quilt show and a silent auction. The who’s-who of Gilbert will be there.
And you have the opportunity to be my date!
Yes, I’m giving away a ticket to the event…that’s a $75 value! I will be dressed up. I will introduce you to everyone I know there. We will have a magnificent evening. And, yes, my husband said it’s OK.
My main goal for giving away this ticket is to simply raise awareness of the Gilbert Historical Museum.
It is truly a gem and if you’ve never been, I’d be thrilled to give you a tour any time. Gilbert has a rich history. The museum has big plans in the works to be an even more vibrant cornerstone in the community and I’m thrilled to be a part of it!
So! Wondering how to enter??
For each of these tasks that you complete, you will earn ONE entry.
1. ‘Like’ the Gilbert Historical Museum Facebook page.
2. ‘Share’ the image below on your Facebook wall. You can either grab it from my personal Facebook page or copy and paste the image below to your wall. I’d appreciate it if you marked it ‘public’ so more people can see it.
3. Tag the Gilbert Historical Museum in your above post and encourage people to ‘like’ the page.
4. Share an update on Twitter. Use hash tag “datewithtabitha” and my handle @tabithadumas when you tweet.
5. Come up with some other creative way to share this event with more people!
6. Come on over to my TabithaDumas.com Facebook page to let me know what you did! I’ll keep a post pinned to the top for your comments.
Men AND women age 21+ are invited to enter.
I will number all of the entries and draw one name on Friday, March 13th at 5:00pm Arizona time and announce the winner.
P.S. If you want to attend the event and/or get a group together to attend…and then you win the date with me…go ahead and buy your ticket and I’ll give you the money back that you spent on your ticket or provide you with an extra ticket–your choice!
Good luck and holler if you have questions!