Assigning a Signature Color is both a science and an art. I am loving helping people find their Signature Color! I am often asked how I chose mine so here’s
why turquoise is my Signature Color.
First of all, if you don’t have a Signature Color yet…get one! Just go here, it’s only $24.
As I mentioned in my post about what a Signature Color can do for you…
your ideal color is one that
- you enjoy wearing–you feel good in it
- suits your coloring–it complements your complexion
- enhances your image–it tells people something positive about you and your brand or business
In fact, a deep teal would work better as a “pop” color for a Deep like me.
But I like turquoise. Here’s why.
- Turquoise reminds me of the ocean. I grew up near the beach, it’s my happy place.
- It’s the color I have used all over my house because it’s cooling, calming and yet somehow energizing.
- It’s a color I’ve enjoyed wearing all my life.
- It looks good on me (it actually looks good on everyone).
- I says, “friendly, creative, and fun-loving.”
- I gravitate toward it. From my favorite purse to my beloved water bottle, turquoise is all over my world.
- I own clothing, jewelry, scarves and shoes in turquoise and it works well with the other colors I love to wear like teal, black, coral and pink.
Turquoise works for me!
I love to wear it and I love surrounding myself with it, it looks good on me, and it elevates my image.
Those are all wonderful reasons for choosing your Signature Color and when you Discover Your Signature Color, that’s what I work hard to accomplish for YOU!
You might already have an idea of what your color is or maybe you’re finally ready to incorporate more color into your life!
Either way, I hope you’ll Discover Your Signature Color!
Please pin and share!